The food supplied by the Guard Dog Training Centre boarding facility is of the highest
standard. With a strong emphasis on quality nutrition and ingredients, the specialised
employees understand the importance of nutrition when it comes to dogs and their
requirements. A correctly nourished dog will not only look healthy; it will also show
in their behaviour. It’s for these reasons that the Guard Dog Training Centre chooses to
feed Pet Food Australia’s range of premium dog food, alongside fresh beef and chicken
mince – 100% Australian made and owned.
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Free from GMO ingredients, corn and soy
- Essential Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids
- Added natural prebiotic
- Complete and balanced
- High quality turkey – 1st
Our state of the art, 5-star boarding facility offers large kennel areas, safe from bush fires, with ample play and
exercise space and 24/7 video monitoring. Highly trained, professional staff will take care of your cherished pet with incomparable care and attention.
The key to a happy, well-adjusted dog is adequate exercise. Dogs are monitored while being exercised daily – morning and afternoon – in an interesting, fun and spacious environment. Toys are also provided for entertainment.
The key requirement for quality dog food is balance. There has to be the correct amount of protein and minerals. When choosing a good quality dog food, we encourage clients to ask the following;
- High quality protein content: What is it? What is the percentage? If it reads by-product, then what is that by-product? By-product means a secondary product. Do your research and ask the right questions.
- Artificial colours, preservatives and flavours? Remember if your dog food has some brightly coloured morsels, chances are it’s packed with fake ingredients. Artificial flavours have also been linked to allergies, so it is best to avoid these at all costs.
- If your dog food provider is able to claim that they are free from genetically modified ingredients, this is a really good thing. We don’t know what impact GM products have on us, or our beloved dogs.
Daily exercise and nutritious food
During your pet’s stay, they will be offered the very best in food and service.
Our dedicated and proficient staff can adapt to your dog’s feeding requirements and needs. The team can even administer daily medication and any additional routine care treatments required during your pet’s time at the boarding facility.
Clients can choose to supply their own food or have the Guard Dog Training Centre provide it for you. They will also monitor your dog’s eating habits and if they require additional attention as they settle into their new and luxurious environment.